Thursday, September 18, 2014

Inspirational design-"tide to go" and "band-aid"

I found these two interesting images on CMYK 47's volume.

 This one is an advertisement for Tide. It was created by  Hez Kim Jang Cho. I like the intelligence of the design. It gives me the feeling of freshness the time I saw it. And the little laundry machine is really smart design which could represent those little pack of detergents of Tide's. The slogan on the top right corner was smart as well.  

These band-aid combinations were created by Daniela Ponce, who is the art director and copywriter of the Art Institute of California. I enjoy it because Ponce tried to use band-aids to mimic those painful emotions when people have to use a band-aid. It was a simple design, but powerful and interesting to look at. 

No comments:

Post a Comment